These sources are used by permission and may not be duplicated or published without written consent of georgianchant.org
- Shen Gigalobt, "We Praise You, We Bless You...", recorded by the Apolon Tsamtsishvili Choir, Tbilisi, 1903
- Mamao Chveno, "Our Father, Who Art in the Heavens...", recorded by the Sandro Kavsadze Choir, Tbilisi, 1907
- Shoba Sheni Ukhrts'nel Ars, "Your Birthing is Everlasting, Oh Virgin...", recorded by the Gigo Erkomaishvili Choir, Kutaisi, 1907
- Shen Romelman Gananatle, "You have Enlightened Us with Your Coming, Oh Christ...", recorded by the Samuel Chavleishvili Trio, Kutaisi, 1909
- Siqvarulman Mogiqvana, "Love has Brought Thee, Oh Lord, to Bethany for Lazarus...", recorded by the Samuel Chavleishvili Trio, Kutaisi, 1909
These are the only known recordings of Georgian chant from the Gramophone era (1902-1914). Recordings of lesser quality were made in 1949 (eleven recordings), and 1966 (101 recordings of one singer). These five recordings are therefore considered extremely valuable for the scholarly and practical pursuit of rejuvenating the performance aesthetic of chanters active in the 19th century, the direct inheritors of a centuries old oral chant tradition.